Albert Sardà Gimeno

Albert Sardà Gimeno
Sarda.triatleta@gmail.com

martes, 1 de enero de 2013

WELCOME 2013

A. Sardà 

My name is Albert Sardà Gimeno and I was born in July 1988, in Vilafranca del Penedès.

My sportive career started 4 years ago, when I began studying and training 2 intensive years at Centre d’Alt Rendiment de Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona. There I met both what the real sport is and, in addition, great figures in this sort of sport such as Albert Parreño, classmate of mine.

Nowadays I live in Lavern Subirats (Alt Penedès), Barcelona, where I can enjoy myself doing the sport I like most, in full nature and small limits. Nowadays, since three years ago, I am into this world, and I have got lots of experience in this area: from mountain duatlons, walking races, Triathlons…. Therefore, in the current season and the following one I will make the most of myself in order to accomplish my aims as a Long Distance Triathlete.

I have already participated in a wide range of Championships of both Medium and Long Distance, in Spain: Long Distance Spanish Championship 2010, in Ibiza (Classified in 3rd position in my age group range), Medium Distance Spanish Championship 2011, in Vitòria (Classified in 6th position).

Up to now, I would like to highlight that in 2011 I participated at the Long Distance Triathlon Championship, in Tampere (Finland) where I was classified in 7th position of mu age group range. 

Thanks to the experience and the career in Club Natació Vilafranca, I’ve been recognised for two whole years and awarded for Sportive Merits in Vilafranca del Penedès, Barcelona.

Nowadays, besides studying, I am working in two different gyms (Complex Aquàtic and Grangela Fitness Club) as a Fitness and Spinning instructor.






























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario